(A) Important Notes for Visitation
By advice of Department of Health, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, the Hospital has enhanced the visitation measure to safeguard the health of patients, visitors and staff. Visitors have to comply with the following requirements :
- Visiting hours are 12:00pm – 1:30pm and 6:30pm – 8:00pm in general wards and isolation ward, only 2 visitors are allowed for each visiting session. There is no visiting arrangement in the airborne infectious ward.
- In line with the HKSAR’s vaccine pass policy, only persons who received at least 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccination will be permitted to enter our Premises. Exceptions: patients and particular group of exempted persons.
- All inpatient visitors must complete a rapid antigen test (RAT) on the same day and present a negative result (mobile screenshot) to our staff before entering the ward.
- Visitors must wear mask at all times. Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If visitors have the following conditions in the past 14 days, please do not visit:
- Visited the venues which required compulsory COVID-19 test as ordered by Government;
- Contacted a confirmed COVID-19 case or under home quarantine persons;
- Fever or respiratory symptom;
- Vomiting or diarrhea symptom
Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice.
- Only parents are allowed to visit the baby if he/ she is under incubator or phototherapy care.
- Please do not allow children into patients’ rooms for the sake of their health.
- Patient’s relatives or friends may inquire your room no. with the Admission reception desk. If you want to keep your hospitalization private, please inform the staff of Admission or the Ward