To ensure the safety of yourself and the patients, please do not visit. Thank you for your cooperation.
(1) For those who have visited dance clubs/ designated venues in which mandatory testing by the government is required, please contact relevant government departments for testing as soon as possible, and DO NOT VISIT the hospital.
(2) Have visited or lived in a location/building where the “coronavirus disease 2019” outbreak occurred.
(3) Have been in close contact with people in home isolation;
(4) Have been in contact with patients who have been diagnosed with Coronavirus 2019;
(5) Have respiratory discomfort or;
(6) People with gastroenteritis symptoms.
(A) How to Get There
(B) Visiting Hours
Due to the severe situation of the pandemic, our visiting hour was revised as below –
- General ward and isolation ward: 12:00 noon – 1:00pm OR 7:00 pm – 8:00pm
- 1 visit/ day;
- 1 person / visit;
- Duration of visiting: 1 hour/ visit;
- Visitors must complete health declaration at nurse station before entering into ward;
- Perform temperature check before visiting hospital and monitor your health situation. Please do not visit when you have fever of influenza like illness.
- Clean your hands before and after visiting hospital.
- Wear a surgical mask in all hospital areas.
- If visitors have 14-day travel history or have close contact with a confirmed case, respiratory symptoms or symptoms of gastroenteritis, they should not visit the hospital.
- Only parents are allowed to visit the baby if he/ she is under incubator or phototherapy care.
- Please do not allow children into patients’ rooms for the sake of their health.
- Patient’s relatives or friends may inquire your room no. with the Admission reception desk. If you want to keep your hospitalization private, please inform the staff of Admission or the Ward