(A) How to Get There
(B) Visiting Hours
In view of the infection control recommendations made by CHP on the latest situation of novel coronavirus, HKBH has revised the visiting measure as below till further notice:
- Visiting hours: 18:30-20:00 (Only 2 visitors at a time)
- Visitors must take temperature before entering ward/unit and must wear a mask. If visitors have fever, ILI symptoms, they should not enter the ward/unit.
- The number of visitors is restricted to two per time per patient at Intensive Care Unit
- Only parents are allowed to visit the baby if he/ she is under incubator or phototherapy care.
- Please do not allow children into patients’ rooms for the sake of their health.
- Patient’s relatives or friends may inquire your room no. with the Admission reception desk. If you want to keep your hospitalization private, please inform the staff of Admission or the Ward