(A) How to Get There
(B) Visiting Hours
In view of the infection control recommendations made by CHP on the latest situation of novel coronavirus, HKBH has revised the visiting measure as below till further notice:
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Only 2 visitors at a time for general ward, and 1 person at a time for isolation ward.
- Visitors must complete health declaration at nurse station before entering into ward.
- Perform temperature check before visiting hospital and monitor your health situation. Please do not visit when you have fever of influenza like illness.
- Clean your hands before and after visiting hospital.
- Wear a surgical mask in all hospital areas.
- If visitors have 14-day travel history or have close contact with a confirmed case, respiratory symptoms or symptoms of gastroenteritis, they should not visit the hospital.
- The above mentioned arrangements are subject to change in according to the development of the pandemic without prior notice.
- The number of visitors is restricted to two per time per patient at Intensive Care Unit
- Only parents are allowed to visit the baby if he/ she is under incubator or phototherapy care.
- Please do not allow children into patients’ rooms for the sake of their health.
- Patient’s relatives or friends may inquire your room no. with the Admission reception desk. If you want to keep your hospitalization private, please inform the staff of Admission or the Ward