(A) Important Notes for Visitation
By advice of Department of Health, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, the Hospital has enhanced the visitation measure to safeguard the health of patients, visitors and staff. Visitors have to comply with the following requirements :
- Visiting hours are 10:00 am – 10:00pm in general wards, 2 visitors are allowed and no more than 2 hours for each visit.
- Visitors must wear mask at all times. Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If visitors have the following conditions in the past 14 days, please do not visit:
- Visited the venues which required compulsory COVID-19 test as ordered by Government;
- Contacted a confirmed COVID-19 case or under home quarantine persons;
- Fever or respiratory symptom;
- Vomiting or diarrhea symptom
Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice.
- Only parents are allowed to visit the baby if he/ she is under incubator or phototherapy care.
- Please do not allow children into patients’ rooms for the sake of their health.
- Patient’s relatives or friends may inquire your room no. with the Admission reception desk. If you want to keep your hospitalization private, please inform the staff of Admission or the Ward