Providing a comfortable place for inpatients during their hospital stay is one of the important ways towards our mission of “Holistic Care”. We have various classes of rooms for options according to one’s personal need.
1. To ensure that we can provide safe and good quality service, prior to admission, patients are required to:
• furnish an Admission Letter duly signed by the attending doctor who has seen and assessed the patient;
• have reservation of a hospital bed made by the attending doctor;
• undergo infection control triage, and lodge at special care or isolation ward as necessary.
2. When beds are not available or we are unable to provide a particular type of accommodation such as intensive care or isolation care which is required for the patient, we will make arrangement to transfer the patient to another hospital.
3. Due to lack of police stationing and psychiatric ward facilities, limited infection control and prevention facilities in our Hospital, for safety, public health or operational reasons, we do not admit clients with the following conditions. Clients are advised to attend the Accident and Emergency Department of the hospitals under Hospital Authority :
• mentally unstable, presented with inclination of self-harm, or causing harm/ disturbances to others;
• suspected or confirmed infectious diseases as specified by our Hospital;
• cases reportable to the Police for handling.
Click “To Prepare for Admission” to view more
Click Patient’s Guide to view more
1. A discharge advice signed by your attending doctor is required before we process your discharge.
2. The discharge bill will be sent to you in the ward in approximately 60 minutes from the time when the attending doctor completes the discharge document. For maternity, a longer processing time is usually required as we need to process the bills for the mother and the baby together.
3. Please present the discharge bill and deposit receipt to the Cashier for settlement. If hospital charges are to be paid by an approved credit account, please bring along the relevant documents to the Cashier e.g. company’s undertaking, insurance card and Hong Kong Identity Card. Patient will be required to sign on the hospital bill.
4. Please collect your medicine. (If applicable)
5. Access Your Own Medical Record
• You may request access to your own record for a handling fee with an application in writing. Please contact our Medical Records Department for information.(Hotline: 2339-8824)
• If your doctor is not our resident doctor, please contact him/her directly if filling of an insurance claim form/ a medical report is required.