Infection Control Notice – “Emergency” Level
In view of the infection control recommendations made by CHP on COVID-19, HKBH has revised the visiting measure as below till further notice. All patients and visitors must abide by the following infection control measures and cooperate with the medical and nursing staff:
- Visiting hours:
- 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
- 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- 6:00 pm – 8:00pm
- Only 2 visitors at a time for general ward, and 1 person at a time for isolation ward;
- 2 hours per session
- Visitors must complete health declaration at nurse station before entering into ward;
- Perform temperature check before visiting hospital and monitor your health situation. Please do not visit when you have fever of influenza like illness.
- Clean your hands before and after visiting hospital.
- Wear a surgical mask in all hospital areas.
- If visitors have 14-day travel history or have close contact with a confirmed case, respiratory symptoms or symptoms of gastroenteritis, they should not visit the hospital.
- The above mentioned arrangements are subject to change in according to the development of the pandemic without prior notice.
Hong Kong Baptist Hospital
10 July 2020