Infection Control Notice – “Emergency” Level
In view of the infection control recommendations made by CHP on COVID-19, HKBH has revised the visiting measure as below till further notice. All patients and visitors must abide by the following infection control measures and cooperate with the medical and nursing staff:
A) Important Notes for Visitation
- Visiting hours are 10:00 am – 10:00pm in general wards, 2 visitors are allowed and no more than 2 hours for each visit.
- Visitors must wear mask at all times. Eating and/or drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If visitors have the following conditions in the past 14 days, please do not visit:
- Visited the venues which required compulsory COVID-19 test as ordered by Government;
- Contacted a confirmed COVID-19 case or under home quarantine persons;
- Fever or respiratory symptom;
- Vomiting or diarrhea symptom
(Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice.)
B) Pre-admission COVID-19 Test Screening
Patient who is admitted for in-patient service, 6-hour day bed or outpatient treatment procedure is required to present a negative COVID-19 test result which is done within 72-hours prior to the time of admission. Only test report issued by our Hospital or HKSAR government accredited laboratory is accepted.
(The above mentioned arrangements are subject to change in according to the development of the pandemic without prior notice.)
Hong Kong Baptist Hospital
5 July 2021