Infection Control Notice – “Emergency” Level
In view of the infection control recommendations made by CHP on COVID-19, HKBH has revised the visiting measure as below till further notice. All patients and visitors must abide by the following infection control measures and cooperate with the medical and nursing staff:
A) Important Notes for Visitation
- At each visiting session, only 2 pre-registered visitors are allowed for each patient at general wards, and only 1 pre-registered visitor is allowed at Isolation Ward.
- Visiting Hour : 12:00 noon – 1:30pm ; 6:30 pm – 8:00pm
- Visitors must wear mask at all times. Eating and/or drinking is strictly prohibited. Change of visitor during one visiting session is not allowed (including pre-registered visitor)
- Declaration for infection control screening is required at each visit
- Visitation is strictly prohibited in any of the following conditions :
- Fever, or respiratory symptom, or gastroenteritis discomfort in the last 48 hour ;
- Sudden loss of taste or smell;
- Have been outside Hong Kong in the last 14 days;
- Contacted a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in last 28 days;
- Visited the venues which required compulsory COVID-19 test as ordered by Government;
- Any household member is under home quarantine;
- Visited or live in the list of buildings with confirmed cases of COVID-19;
- Clustering History: (With same symptoms) / Dancing Group;
- Under medical surveillance;
- Required for Compulsory Testing and cannot provide a report with negative result.
Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice.
B) Pre-admission COVID-19 Test Screening
Patient who is admitted for in-patient service, 6-hour day bed or outpatient treatment procedure is required to present a negative COVID-19 test result which is done within 72-hours prior to the time of admission. Only test report issued by our Hospital or HKSAR government accredited laboratory is accepted.
(The above mentioned arrangements are subject to change in according to the development of the pandemic without prior notice.)
Hong Kong Baptist Hospital
19 February 2021