- Lead and supervise a nursing team to provide quality and safe patient-centered care
- Act as mentor, coach and counselor to ensure smooth daily operations and delivery of professional nursing care
- Develop, organize and implement patient care/clinical services programs for continuous quality improvement
- University degree in Nursing, preferably with Master in Nursing or related discipline, and qualification in advanced nursing specialty
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 6 years of post-registration working experience, preferably with 4 years in related specialty
- Holder of valid certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferable
- Good experience in supervising nursing team
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in continuous quality improvement
- Excellent people management, problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 8 March 2024.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.