- University degree or above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Chief Nursing Officer
- Assist in follow-up of the department’s manpower allocation and training
- Liaise with unit / department head on operational issues
- Co-ordinate the logistics and on-board arrangement of new hire nursing staff
- Proficient in statistical compilation and analysis for reporting purposes
- Good writing skills and translation of English and Chinese
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in information technology, MS Office, English and Chinese Word Processing
- Promotion opportunities will be provided to staff with good performance
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 13 August 2021.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.