(A) Important Notes for Visitation
By advice of Department of Health, due to the current COVID-19 epidemic situation, the Hospital has enhanced the visitation measure to safeguard the health of patients, visitors and staff. In principle, visitation should be refrained. With special request of visitation, each patient will need to provide his/ her visitor’s name and mobile phone number (maximum 2 persons) upon admission for pre-registration. Change of visitor is not allowed. Visitors have to comply with the following requirements :
- At each visiting session, only 2 visitors are allowed for each patient at general wards, and only 1 visitor is allowed at Isolation Ward;
- Visiting Hour : 12 noon – 1:30pm, 6:30pm – 8pm;
- Visitors must wear mask at all times. Eating or/and drinking is strictly prohibited. Change of visitor during one visiting session is not allowed (including pre-registered visitor);
- Declaration for infection control screening is required at each visit;
- Visitation is strictly prohibited in any of the following conditions :
- Fever, or respiratory symptom, or gastroenteritis discomfort in the last 48 hour ;
- Sudden loss of taste or smell;
- Have been outside Hong Kong in the last 14 days;
- Contacted a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in last 28 days;
- Visited the venues which required compulsory COVID-19 test as ordered by Government;
- Any household member is under home quarantine;
- Visited or live in the list of buildings with confirmed cases of COVID-19;
- Clustering History: (With same symptoms) / Dancing Group;
- Under medical surveillance;
- Required for Compulsory Testing and cannot provide a report with negative result.
Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice.
- Only parents are allowed to visit the baby if he/ she is under incubator or phototherapy care.
- Please do not allow children into patients’ rooms for the sake of their health.
- Patient’s relatives or friends may inquire your room no. with the Admission reception desk. If you want to keep your hospitalization private, please inform the staff of Admission or the Ward