The hospital is currently undergoing a major redevelopment project to modernize its hospital buildings to meet the growing healthcare needs of the community. This position is required to coordinate the planning and design of IT infrastructure for the new buildings as well as other decanting and commissioning tasks throughout the whole lifecycle of the redevelopment project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and design of IT infrastructure for new hospital buildings
- Advising new solutions and emerging digital technologies to support the idea of smart hospital
- Providing space & building service requirements for setup of IT infrastructure
- Verifying and providing comments on design proposals and drawings from the building project team
- Preparing technical specifications of IT infrastructure including network, server, storage etc.
- Collecting user requirements on IT provisions
- Estimating IT costs for fund bidding
- Re-provisioning IT infrastructure and services for decanting/temporary offices
- Decommissioning obsolete IT infrastructure in old buildings
- Sourcing and procuring IT equipment and related services via tendering
- Inspecting and accepting all IT rooms and related building provisions
- Required to provide 24×7 on-call support on rotation basis
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience on a medium to large scale IT infrastructure and, of which, at least 5 years’ hands-on experience in IT infrastructure planning for new buildings
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong technical knowledge on network infrastructure, smart solutions and emerging digital technologies would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 15 December 2023.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.