Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform database administration tasks including data analysis and modelling, database definitions and design, capacity planning, installation and configuration, backup and recovery, performance monitoring, performance tuning, implementation of change and upgrade, and trouble-shooting
- Required to provide on-call support during non-office hours
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience on a medium to large scale infrastructure and, of which, at least 3 years’ experience in database administration
- Hands-on experience in Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase or Tibero
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong technical knowledge on IT infrastructure, network security, Java programming would be an advantage
- Holders of Oracle Certified Professional certificate or MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 20 January 2023.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.