- Provide day-to-day clinical supervision and professional advice to nursing staff
- Master degree in Nursing or related discipline
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Over 15 years of continuous post registration clinical working experience with at least 8 years in management capacity
- Experience in planning, implementing and developing clinical services, quality and risk management projects is required
- Experience in accreditation, information technology and private hospital is preferable
- Strong leadership qualities with highest level of integrity
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 9 December 2023.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.