- University degree in Nursing, higher academic degree is desirable
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, preferably with 5 years of supervisory experience
- Holder of valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certificate would be an advantage
- To manage the nursing ward in an efficient and effective way & perform Overall NO duty
- Good leadership, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 29 July 2020.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.