- University degree in Nursing and preferably with Master in Nursing or related discipline
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 6 years of post-registration working experience, preferably with 4 years’ experiences in related specialty
- Advanced nursing specialty qualification is preferable
- Holder of valid certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferable
- Experience in supervising a nursing team
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Demonstrate good leadership, problem solving and commitment in providing safe and quality patient care services
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 10 September 2021.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.