- Degree Holder, preferably in Health Information Management / Health Care Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably with supervisory experience in medical records and health information services
- Manage the daily operation of the health information & medical records services
- Assist in planning the health information and records services to enhance efficiency
- Coordinate, implement and promote paperless records projects
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Knowledge of clinical coding, medical terminology and health care / hospital statistics are preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Working Location: Support Services Centre in On Lok Tsuen, Fanling
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 22 November 2021.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.