- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Member/ Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers or equivalent in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in handling major and minor capital works project, and day-to-day operation of Building Services facilities of healthcare institutions, with 5 years at managerial level and 3 years of post-qualification experience as Chartered Engineer
- Possess Grade C of Registered Electrical Worker Certificate issued by EMSD
- Sound knowledge of related statutory ordinances and government procedures, and professional maintenance practices
- Plan, develop and deliver educational training for departmental staff
- Assist the Department Manager in-charge on facilities management in the hospital and external premises
- Proficiency in IT utilization such as the use of MS Office, AutoCAD, BIM, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for day-to-day administrative and operation
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Independent, flexible, result oriented, mature with good problem-solving capability, and able to work under pressure and stressful situation
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 13 August 2022.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.