- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in recruitment and selection in sizable companies, with 2 years of supervisory experience
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of recruitment, selection and appointment
- Participate in manpower planning and HR Projects; Prepare periodical recruitment statistics and reports for management
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and legislative requirement
- Demonstrate initiative, motivated, detail minded and able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, English and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 4 June 2022.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.