- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification experience in handling major and minor capital works projects, repair and maintenance of building services facilities in healthcare institutions
- Candidate with Mechanical Ventilation and Air-conditioning work experience in healthcare institutions has advantage
- To administer E&M maintenance works including tender document preparation, work orders issuance, quality control/monitoring of the contractor works, coordination with Hospital end user, handle payment process, etc.
- To assist in planning, coordinating and supervising repair and maintenance contract works related to engineering system and Addition, Alteration and Improvement work
- Self-motivated, independent, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in IT utilization such as AutoCAD, MS Office for day-to-day administrative and operation
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Chinese, with good presentation skills
- Experience in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is preferable
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 2 December 2023.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.