- Degree holder, preferably in Facilities Management/ Property Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in facilities management/ property management, handling maintenance contract and general administrative duties, preferably in healthcare institutes
- Familiar with land and property registration, leasing procedures and legal documentation will be an advantage
- Responsible for daily administrative works and drafting agenda, presentation material and minutes in meetings
- Strong communication skills, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office, English and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 3 December 2021.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.