- Form 5 (HKCEE) / Form 6 (HKDSE) or above; Pass in English Language & Chinese Language
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in healthcare setting
- Responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the department, organizing workshops / seminars / meetings / activities as required including video conferencing
- Assist in coordinating, conducting programs and audits, to collect, verify, compile statistics and prepare report with graphic presentation
- Assist in preparation of management reports with data analysis, including reported incidents, identified risks, and hospital wide key performance indicators
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently, detail-minded and well-organized
- Knowledge of web applications including RiskMan, FoxPro, Camtasia, Photoshop, gif animation maker, etc.
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, English and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 21 February 2022.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.