- Degree in Biomedical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent or above
- Possessed relevant technical training certificate
- Minimum 8 years working experience in serving medical equipment, preferably with minimum 4 years of supervisory experience
- Sound technical and troubleshooting skill and good biomedical or electronic knowledge background
- Sound knowledge of related ordinances and professional maintenance practices
- To manage Medical Equipment Maintenance Unit team and service contractors for providing effective & efficient medical equipment maintenance & repair services to the hospital
- To support hospital development projects by providing technical input on medical equipment purchase & installation
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills in English and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 7 October 2022.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.