Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Accounts Payable (AP) function and assist the Accountant to supervise the AP team
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Perform/prepare month end closing, schedules and financial analysis
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments as required
- University Degree in accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience with at least 3 years in supervisor role
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in using Oracle ERP will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 21 February 2020.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.