Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle enquiry from patient both verbal and written
- Manage and process Letter of Guarantee and Medical Card arrangement with insurance company
- Pursue payment from insurance company and patient on outstanding debt
- Assist the in-charge to supervise Accounts Receivable Team
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Non-degree holder with solid experience in handling patient enquiry or direct billing with insurance company will also be considered
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 12 August 2022.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.