Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle enquiry from patient both verbal and written
- Manage and process Letter of Guarantee and Medical Card arrangement with insurance company
- Pursue payment from insurance company and patient on outstanding debt
- Assist the in-charge to supervise Accounts Receivable Team
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in medical claim or customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in handling patient complaint will be an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 1 July 2022.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.