Providing a comfortable place for inpatients during their hospital stay is one of the important ways towards our mission of “Holistic Care”. We have various classes of rooms for options according to one’s personal need.
1. To ensure that we can provide safe and good quality service, prior to admission, patients are required to complete the followings :
• furnish an Admission Letter duly signed by the attending doctor who has seen and assessed the patient;
• make reservation of a hospital bed, by the attending doctor;
• undergo infection triage by a nurse, and lodge at special care or isolation ward as necessary.
2. When we are overbooked or unable to provide a particular type of accommodation such as intensive care or isolation care bed which is required for the patient, upon the agreement of the patient/his or her family, we may make arrangement to transfer the patient to another hospital.
3. For safety, public health or operational reasons, we do not admit patients with the following conditions :
|Psychiatric Illness||Serious Psychiatric Illness|
|Infectious Disease||Small Pox|
|Influenza A H2、 H5、N7、N9|
|Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)|
|Middle East Respiratory Syndrome|
|Ebola Virus Disease|
|Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)|
|Police Case||Murder/ Manslaughter/ Attempted Suicide|
|Serious bodily harm|
|Possession or trafficking of dangerous drugs|
|Traffic Accident (unless patient has sought medical treatment in Hospital Authority hospital and reported to the Police already.)|
|Abuse or Neglect of Care|
|Injuries due to Robbery or Fight|
|Overdose / Poisoning|
|Other criminal cases|
Click “To Prepare for Admission” to view more
Click Patient’s Guide to view more
1. A discharge advice signed by your attending doctor is required before we process your discharge.
2. The discharge bill will be sent to you in the ward in approximately 60 minutes from the time when the attending doctor completes the discharge document. For maternity, a longer processing time is usually required as we need to process the bills for the mother and the baby together.
3. Please present the discharge bill and deposit receipt to the Cashier for settlement. If hospital charges are to be paid by an approved credit account, please bring along the relevant documents to the Cashier e.g. company’s undertaking, insurance card and Hong Kong Identity Card. Patient will be required to sign on the hospital bill.
4. Please collect your medicine. (If applicable)
5. Access Your Own Medical Record
• You may request access to your own record for a handling fee with an application in writing. Please contact our Medical Records Department for information.(Hotline: 2339-8824)
• If your doctor is not our resident doctor, please contact him/her directly if filling of an insurance claim form/ a medical report is required.