Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular store operations (goods receiving, putting goods to shelf, replenishment & issuing) and refill stock in wards or department
- Tidy up the warehouse and put goods in proper location for efficient management of goods & space
- Update stores record and compile report
- Filing and clerical support to store
- To handle user enquiry on store matters
- Perform ad hoc stock and year-end stock take
- Form Five or above, Diploma in Logistics Warehouse Management Certificate is an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Warehouse or Logistics, preferable in healthcare industry
- Experience in using ERP or other warehouse management system is an advantage
- Able to use common software such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ Outlook E-mail
- Self-motivated, hardworking, obedient, reliable and good team player
Working Location: Support Services Centre in On Lok Tsuen, Fanling
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2339 5769 on or before 28 June 2019.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.